Sunday, August 10, 2014

Week one- Complete!

Can you believe it has been an entire week of the Cross Fit Training Challenge already?
You did it! As much or as little as you participated, you still made an effort! And if you're just arriving to the party: 1. Way to go on the "fashionably late" / dramatic entrance! 2. Welcome! We're glad you're here!

So I have been doing a lot of blogging and sharing about my prayer this week (perhaps more than in my entire life! Haha) and I want to hear from all of you! One of the highlights of my prayer time this week was a conversation with my uncle about his renewal in prayer and what God is speaking to Him- conversations I never knew we would have (because sometimes sharing about prayer with friends and family can feel awkward and uncomfortable). It's worth it to be uncomfortable and share about our experiences in prayer because 1. It confirms for us that we aren't just making it all up in our heads. 2. It glorifies The Lord when we share about His good works. 3. It edifies the Body of Christ and strengthens our faith. 4. It encourages and inspires.

I could go on, but I think you get the point. :)
So today, use the comments section of this blog to share about your journey this week!

What did you decide to do?
What were the joys?
Did you encounter any struggles?
What is God speaking to you or stirring in your heart?
How do you feel about your time in prayer this week?
 Or anything you would like to share!

Don't be shy.  :)

Ready, set, go!

1 comment:

  1. Just a tip before you begin: enter your name in the "Comment As" section, or make sure you are signed into an account before you type your comment, or it will delete your comment when you go to publish it :)

    ReplyDelete